We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
Information we collect when you visit our sites, or use our mobile applications or other services
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- Acumen Claims emails you open
Information we collect when undertaking Claims Management
- Completing Claim forms (First Notification of Loss)
- Telephone calls
- Smart Link
- Third parties
How Acumen Claims uses this information for processing claims
- To communicate with you and other stakeholders
- To manage all components of the claim and provide you with liability decisions
- To resolve disputes and undertake dispute resolution
- For undertaking training and quality purposes
- Managing commercial risks to include Fraud and money laundering
- To improve quality of service through satisfaction surveys
- Manage complaints
We share your personal information as described below:
- Third parties such as reinsurance brokers, appointed representatives, distributors, financial institutions, securities firms, accountants, actuaries, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors
- IT systems, support and hosting service providers, document and records management providers and outsourced service providers
- Banks and financial institutions that service our accounts, third-party claim administrators, claim investigators, construction consultants, engineers, examiners, jury consultants, translators and similar third-party vendors
- Our Supply chain for undertaking the works on your behalf
Acumen Claims is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.